- Excellent Space Advanced international car design principles can be seen in every detail of the F3. At 2615mm in length it offers ample space to ensure you can relax and travel in comfort.
- Outstanding Performance Equipped with the 473QB alloy engine developed by BYD and using EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) and VVL (Variable Valve Lift ) technology, the F3 engine is both powerful and durable. Fuel consumption is low averaging only 6.2 litres per 100 kilomtres.
- No Compromise on Safety Numerous active and passive safety features include Bosch ABE+EBD, full-size twin SRS air bags, rear parking sensors and a high mounted brake light,, all of which allow you and your F3 to be safe on and off the road.
Sleek & Sporty HeadlightsThe headlights turn on or off automatically according to the light outside, so just enjoy the fun from this modern technology!
Bullet Shaped Tail Light Cluster with clearer Red LED lightingThe red LED combination lamps provide better appearance, illumination and visibility.
Chrome DecorationChrome decoration provides F3 with elegance and flair.
Power SunroofDual mode one button control with tilt and slide opening.
Rear Illuminated LogoThe chromed rear logo adopts the latest technology of BYD producing a distinctive and elegant red light for easy recognition at night.
Roomy Trunk SpaceThe spacious 430 litre trunk can hold a large amount of luggage
Comfortable Leather SeatsFast and easy multi-direction adjustable driver seats to find your optimal driving position, these ergonomically designed leather seats provide all-round support and comfort to both driver and passengers.
Anti-vertigo rearview mirror
Photos & Videos
BYD 483QB Engine
- The BYD 1.5L 473QB engine puts out a mighty 79Kw power and maximum torque of 144N.m, reaching more than 170Km/hour as the top speed. It is light, compact, reliable, durable and environmental friendly, without compromising performance.
- The Mitsubishi Vertical Vortex can achieve complete combustion with an air-fuel ratio as high as 25:1, whereas conventional engines require 14.7:1. The result is 13% better fuel economy at 40km/h over a conventional engine powered vehicle.
- The updated Mitsubishi-tech 4G15S Engine and the new Delphi electronic fuel injection MT20U2 Management System results in higher performance, lower fuel consumption and less pollution
5 Speed Manual TransmissionGood matching of the five-speed manual transmission with both the BYD 473QB engine and DA 4G15S engine gives the F3 powerful and efficient driving force combined with excellent fuel economy.
Automatic TransmissionThe smooth shifting BYD automatic transmission offers the driver convenience and comfort.
Two Full-Size SRS Air BagsThe driver airbag is 60L.
The front passenger airbag is 120L.
Electronic trigger type.
Cover a large area.
Rapid response for the coming impact.
4 Channel ABS+EBD + Brake AssistThe four-Channel ABS system measures wheel speed at all four wheels enabling wheel lockup to be controlled and prevented on all wheels individually.
EBD can apply different braking pressure to each wheel in order to maximize stopping power whilst maintaining vehicle control.
All Round Disc-BrakesProviding enough auxiliary braking force at all times and reducing the braking distance effectively. Effective distribution of the brake force aligned to the weight of the car body provides stable braking in rain or snow and other slippery road conditions.
Remote Keyless EntryAnti-theft alarm and car search facility. Doors locked automatically when speed exceeds 20Km/h. Doors unlocked automatically when the engine is switched off.
Rear Parking SensorsUsing audio and light to alert driver and avoid accidents when parking.
3H high Rigid Body
When driving the CD and radio can be controlled conveniently and safely without distraction
LED Dashboard – Easy on the eyesSimple to read and easy on the eyes, it incorporates a speedometer, water temperature guage and passenger seatbelt and door unlock alerts
Electrically Adjusted Exterior Rear-view MirrorsErgonomically designed with durable quality, combining ease of use with high safety
Shark-Fin AntennaFacilitating GPS signal reception and the stability of the car during high speed whilst combining fashion and function.
4–Door Central ControlAll four doors can be controlled from the panel on both the driver's and front passenger's doors.
Dimensions & Weight
Engine & Transmission
Brake & Suspension
The actual fuel consumption will depend on the vehicle condition, road condition, driving habit and so on.
|Length / Width / Height||mm||4533 / 1705 / 1490|
|Min.Turning Radius||m||< 5.1|
|Engine type||L4/16 Valve,Water cooling,SOHC|
|Suspension||Mcpherson strut type/Torsion beam type|